WELCOME TO THE POLITICAL OFFICE-BEARERS PENSION FUND
A leavers' pack together with the necessary forms, and an Induction Guide for new members, are available - see Quick Links on this page.
Newsletters and updates
- POBPF Newsletter - December 2020
- POBPF Newsletter - July 2020
- POBPF BoT summary - 05 Mar. 2021
- POBPF BoT summary - 11 Dec. 2020
- POBPF BoT summary - 18 Sept. 2020
- POBPF BoT summary - 26 June 2020
- POBPF BoT summary - 14 May 2020
CORONAVIRUS EPIDEMIC – useful information from the Dept of Health can be found at www.sacoronavirus.co.za
Presentations to new and returning members after the 2019 Election have been carried out at most of the Provincial Legislatures.
Details of other presentations will be posted when these are available.
Below are links to pages that contain additional information about the Fund as well as our contact details.
For members leaving office - see Benefits tab for more information on Fund benefits:
Beneficiary nomination form - members are asked to complete this and keep it up-to-date
Divorce claim process (to claim a share of your ex-spouse's Fund benefit, after divorce)